Wednesday, December 24, 2008

For Him

Happy Birthday, my Husband. You don't like gifts, my dahling, so this will be short.

Three takes on love that apply to us...

Ayelet Waldman: She got a tremendous amount of heat for writing, and then speaking about, how she loved her husband more than her children. They are 2 different kinds of love, and while I would throw my body in front of a cars for the boys, I would and will endure almost anything if it means we will still be us in the end. I am ridiculously in love with you, and I always have been.

Twilight: hehehehe, see? I can fit it in anywhere. What do they say? "You are the love of my existence." "You are my life now." Those both fit our story pretty well, I believe.

Me: I love you always and always, backwards and forwards, no matter what.

Happy Birthday, Baby...

(the add video option isn't working so I'm linking to them)

She's My Baby- Mazzy Star

Here Comes Your Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww sweet post. Happy Birthday bto your man!