Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why?

Why have I not posted here is so very, very long?  I have been really busy, but mostly, I've just turned into a large chicken with no writing mojo what-so-ever.  I have feathers and everything!  So what if they're Mardi Gras colors and I keep them in the garage; it's legitimate!

Anyway, there is something important that must attended to on this here blog, besides, you know, POSTING something.

My Bebe, in my belly, is a BOY!!!  I twittered it on Monday when we found out, but my feathers are in the garage right now, so I thought I should take the time to tell you!  Also Winston is at the grocery store with The Mr., but whatever...

We are super stoked, and the thought of THREE brothers all together just melts my heart.  

But I have a mission, for those of you who choose to accept it.  The new baby needs a blog-name!  I'd like it to start with a "w" since the others boys do, but I'd definitely make an exception for a fabulous name suggestion!

I do love you guys so dearly, and hopefully I can keep my noo-noo together enough to at least write short posts here for a while.


4 comments:

Swistle said...

How much do I love THIS exercise??

Wagner
Walcott
Walden
Walker
Walton
Wanderer
Warwick
Washington
Wayland
Whitman
Wilkes
Wimbledon
Windsor
Wodehouse
Wolcott
Wolfgang
Woodrow
Woodstock
Wordsworth
Worth
Wrigley
Wuthering
Wycliffe

And now it is bedtime.

CP said...

Walker.

Congrats a million times over! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't add to sistles impressive list! Unless you want a kiwi name like wiremu, lol.

Anyway, names, shmames....CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! congrats!
Also? Holy shit Swistle! She totally loves this exercise, doesn't she? lol
Wookie? Like Cookie? Aw hell, I suck at this.