Saturday, August 1, 2009

Right Now

I am officially 4 years younger than the Happy Meal this year, and as always, 2 years younger, to the day, than MTV.

In 55 days I'll be the mother of three boys and last week my husband asked me if there was a Baskin Robbins in town.

Last night, he brought home an ice cream cake with "26" piped in crooked numbers on the front.

It's butter pecan flavor, which just happens to be my MIL's favorite. Maybe the pilfering was for a reason.

This morning, a new pink camera made it's way into my hands. The beach is forthcoming as well, and now I don't have to make my own cake.

14 MP, 5X zoom, hopefully some friends, a cranky 4 year old, a chirpy 2 year old, and a husband I cannot imagine life without.

Thank you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll say it again over here, just 'cause I can...Happy Birthday!!! =)