Monday, March 10, 2008

Winston Reverie

Hello out there all you non-readers, you!  I promise little blog that someday someone will read you besides The Mr.  Anyway...


Winston has taken to a few new phrases that I think are hilarious.  When he wakes up in the morning he either cries for forever and a half or starts talking.  This morning after he drank half of his juice he demonstrated his first new phrase.  "Mama, the baby's hands are COLD!"  To which I am supposed to lift the bottom of my shirt so he can put his hands on my tummy.  Then I rub his fingers with my shirt and warm up his hands.  He loves it, and I love that my stretched out tummy serves a purpose again.  

Another similar one is that he has realized he can tell when he's about to sneeze.  When his nose starts to tingle he says, "Mama, does your nose itch?"  We have yet to get our pronouns straight.  But I am required to rub his nose between two fingers and make the tingle go away.  He almost always sneezes anyway, but I enjoy being of service!


One other inspired observation (After patting my butt while I fold clothes):  "Mommy does not have testicles, because Mommy is a girl".  I swear he's a genius!