Friday, March 28, 2008

3

It's so significant to me right now. My baby, sweet, sweet Winston, will be three in May. It is too much for me. He is still so much a baby.

There are 3 boys in my life right now. My beautiful husband and my two baby boys. When Papa is gone, there are the two extensions of my self that I spend my entire world with and in.

Then there is the baby that we want to make. A third child. Could I be pregnant right now? Yes, I very well could. And if I'm not, then I hope to be within the next 2 months.

Oh. I don't want the babies to grow up. I want them to let me hold them and smell them and kiss their little pillow lips.

Winston puts his hands so soft on my cheeks and says "Boofin Mommy, Boofin". And tonight, while we were getting jammies on, Wednesday grabbed my face in his 16 month old hands and kissed me full on the mouth, at least 6 times. They were so yummy, those baby kisses.

Wednesday brought me a junebug the other night. I screamed, I thought it was a fuzz off the floor. I should have known by the very odd look on his little face that it wasn't just a fuzz. He was so determined the bring it to me though. He even dropped it once. Brave boy.

Wednesday says "You're rilly silly Mama" and "Oh, it's my favorite!". They are the greatest things, beings, thoughts, loves I've ever had.

Come on little baby, we're all waiting on threes.

No comments: