Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hi, Self

Life is weird right now.  Winston is having a hard night.  He needs more love from more people.  He turns 3 on Saturday.  An actual party at the beach.  Please know how much you are loved, adored, cherished, wanted, absolutely everything you need to be.  

When Wednesday says sunshine, he says my name.  When we says sunglasses, he says Allah.  He is miraculous.  He is, however, slightly afraid of how the toilets flush at Barnes and Noble.  Whenever we get close to the bathroom he looks at me very nervously and says, "Tee tee?".  Like, please tell me we're just walking past there and not going in, Mama.  Silly boy.

Winston's favorite phrases, cat pee and pickled herring.  He is so funny.  Calling me Mom is hilarious.  As is wiping off my kisses.  I say, "You mean boy wiping off his Mama's kisses!"  And he just laughs and asks for more.

Odin sticks his index fingers out like little knives and yells "Beeeeee!" when you ask him what a bumblebee says.  He can't yet buzz.  

Thank you, God for these small people who I spend my days with.  They are my treasures and my love.... 

No comments: