Sunday, May 25, 2008

No Idea What to Put Here..




Hi.


So, yesterday Winston let me hold him in my lap and rock him back to sleep at naptime. He's so big though that he had to prop his feet on the foot rest to he didnt slide out onto the floor. It was so precious. He inspires bad poetry. Wanna hear? Your invisible, so you don't get a vote! Here we go:


The weight of him holds me to the ground


reminds me- I am HIS mama, it's the reason I'm here


The Spirit of their father


The gravity of the First

the Trust of The Second


My angelface, my precious boy, my heart's continent


my life has...


Joy is sneaky.






TaDa! Did your brain melt a little bit? Mine did just trying to hold that dang thing in there until I wrote it down here. Should we have pictures too? Ok then!

No comments: