Sunday, October 26, 2008

In Reply

This post is in reply to my officially crowned Bloggy Godmother's recent post. There are at least 3 other things I should be writing right now, but I WANT to write this. I figured that was a good start, maybe I'll want to write the other things soon.


Six Random Facts About Me:

1. I can sing the pants off any just about any Jewel or Sarah McLachlan song, excluding their newest albums. I was a voice major, at least for a little while. I have papers!

2. My favorite TV show of all time is Ally McBeal. My current affliction in True Blood.

3. I have an unnatural love of Twilight. I am of the Jacob persuasion.

4. My children each have one name that came either from a Neil Gaiman book, or a dream I had while pregnant.

5. I have never dyed my hair. Ever. I did have quite a few perms as a child though!

6. I was chastised in Sunday School as a child for saying Away in A Manger was my favorite hymn. Apparently it was only reserved for Christmas. It's still my favorite, even though I am a wayward church-er.


EDIT! I forgot to tag anyone!

Ummm...

1. Emblita, because she just sent me the most amazing package I have ever received. And the circle must never be broken!!! ;)

2. Constance (the first), because I H-E-A-R-T her.


That's all I can think of right now...

2 comments:

Kim/2 Kids said...

I love singing Sarah McLaughlin songs!

Emblita said...

Wow... actual haircolor... I'm deeply impressed! I haven't seen my natural haircolor since my early teens :)
Thanks for the tag- I already put the meme up.

Glad you liked the PIF parcel!
Hugs
Emblita