Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bidness


There are two parts of my IOU list I'd like to take care of this morn.

First, I won Emblita's contest! I am so excited! My husband and I have talked about visiting Iceland for years, so to receive a package from the beautiful Emblita is very special.
That means that I won 3Giraffes first contest, Emblita won their second, 3Giraffes won my second contest, and I won Emblita's third! Seattle, South Texas, and Iceland. Who would have thunk?
Alright, the other thing I put off telling you, as it is not at all deserved, is that Chris and Kim at 3Giraffes gave me an award. It 's the Arte Y Pico award, and I was speechless then and still am now. Thank you again. I think I am supposed to pass it along, if I've read the rules right. SO here are the rules:
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of language.
2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog, so everyone can view it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given the award.
4) The award-winner and presenter should post a link to the "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Please post these rules.
(These are the rules as listed on 3Giraffes)


Since it has taken me so long to post this, I've pretty much gathered my list. Firstly, though, I would give it back to 3Giraffes a million times over. I love those ladies, and they are fabulous.

2. Whimsy at The Creamery
3. Elaine at Wannabe Hippie
So there you have it! All of those ladies are wonderfully clever and creative and inspiring. Go see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks sweetie. How cool is it to win stuff?! Yay you!

CP said...

How funny is that whole closed loop PIF contest thing?