Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IOU

Oh my how I miss this blog...

My parents, who live in Louisiana, were stranded here over the weekend. They planned to leave yesterday, but are staying until tomorrow. So my blogging and knitting and general creating time is basically zippo. That is perfectly fine, I want my family to be safe. But I miss my outlets. I had the sudden urge to Perform, something I never liked doing, on the way home from taking Winston to school. It's that much of a need today.

SO I'm here to tell you about the things I need to write about once I have a little more time and space:

Awards...so very exciting...

Contests...international! Oh My!

Knitting...designing and Twilight, mmm.

Hurricanes...it's almost over, but I have things to say.

Halloween...I know it's early but I can't help it!!

Five topics, hopefully a new post everyday after tomorrow. Maybe I can even get started tomorrow night after the boys are asleep. I keep meaning to use that time for my creative things, but I'm so sleepy I can't hold my eyes open!

I also have pictures to upload and baked goods to make. The neighbor shared some chocolate cake with us yesterday, and I do love a sanctioned reason to make cookies/cake!!

I think that's all for right now, I've got other things I HAVE to do (like bathe!!), and I'm getting so excited that I have to stop.

Love you guys and I'll be back soon soon to write write write!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read your Twitter, Winston is sick? Oh no! Wishing you some healthy vibes.