Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good News, Bad News

The good news is:  I found the ant trap that went missing after The Mr. did the dishes for me last night.

The bad news is:  He washed it in the dishwasher (LMAO).  I re-ran the dishwasher on hot, high, and sanitize.

The good news is:  My headache and general heat sickness from yesterday was cured with Benadryl and Tylenol over night.

The bad news is:  It led to a very med-induced dream right before I woke up.  I couldn't find my husband, after my parents house had been broken into, and "Tears in Heaven" was playing in the background.  I'm blaming it for any and all tears shed this morning.  Stupid dream.

The good news is:  My dr. appointment today was good.  We set an official c-section date of September 24, and they'll call me with the time soon!  It's so very good to have a date, and the one we wanted.

The bad news is:  I had to drink that horridly sweet drink required for the gestational diabetes test.  It always makes me feel like crap and I'm still feeling it.  BLECH.

The good news is:  I feel like blogging ALL THE TIME now.  

The bad news is:  I feel like blogging ALL THE TIME now.

:)

7 comments:

Nowheymama said...

A September baby! It's a wonderful month to be born--I'm Sept. 28.

MzEll said...

Yay! He will be in excellent company then... Thanks for coming to see me!

Emblita said...

Wow- it must be nice to know exactly the date of birth!
I just have August 30th give or take a couple of weeks... ah the joys of vbac

Whimsy said...

The good news is: GOOD NEWS! Yay!

Swistle said...

Oh, I HATE dreams like that! Why oh why do they plague us??

September 24 is a WONDERFUL birthday!

Chris said...

I'm GLAD you feel like blogging all the time now! It's so nice to have you back. :)

Anonymous said...

That's my anniversary! Yay you! I am excited for you!