Saturday, June 14, 2008

So Ummm...

My baby, the real one that's only 18 month old (as opposed to the 3 year old), he counted to FOUR today.  Holy Majolie times a Million Dudes!  He also says, "Heawh!"  when he hands you something:  "Here Mommy!".  Other favorites are:  "No No No Eat!" to the cats, and "I Fahwah!  I know!"  (I farted, I know).  He is the silliest bruiser of a boy I know.

Winston missed Friday at summer camp (I know I still need to write about that and the pumpkins and the books, it's coming....).  He woke up with a fever after his nap on Thursday afternoon.  He had horrible allergies and an upset stomach as well.  Poor baby.  He only wants The Mr. when he's sick.  I'm so so grateful to my husband for being there for Winston when he get sick.  He's rocking him and playing music for him on his computer right now.  


No comments: