Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stuff

So I'm trying to figure out exactly what I want to do for the Pay It Forward Contest.  I'm thinking books and book related pretty things.  Candy to eat while reading the books would be good too, right?  Right now I just thought about something like... I don't know.  I need to think some more.  
That was helpful wasn't it.  Yeah, Winston coughed so hard he gagged himself or I wouldn't be awake right now.  I'm going to look up patterns on Ravelry and then browse Etsy until I can't see anymore and can go back to sleep without my brain gnawing at me.


But books, for anyone interested.  Book themed contest coming Monday.  Night Night

2 comments:

Manager Mom said...

I JUST read a real book for the first time in ages. So I'm all set!

MzEll said...

Excellent! Happy Contest Day!!!