Saturday, June 7, 2008


So. I saw this on SlackerMama's blog and thought it was so gorgeous that I had to try it. I know I'm slow. Sorry.
1. What is your Name? Ummmm....something that might have to do with Bananas.
2. What's your favorite food? Shrimp Cocktail. Except the kind you get at a Mexican food restaurant.
3. What high school did you go to? Woodlawn. Our school color was really purple...(cue twilight zone music)
4. What's your favorite color? Purple. One day I'll be brave and get a purple streak in my hair. Maybe for my birthday this year; along with a sewing machine. I'll be an emo-hippie.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Seth Rogan in Knocked Up. But Adrian Brody has a great nose!
6. What's your favorite drink? A Virgin Pina Colada. Yum-o. Sometimes I have to embrace with inner Rachael.
7. Where is your dream vacation? London. I've loved Good Queen Bess my entire life. Not to mention the Beatles. And let's throw in Hugh Grant for good measure, k?
8. What is your favorite dessert? Tira Misu is what I put. I think anything that can qualify as a dessert is more like it though.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm on a path to be a teacher, but I want to be good enough at my job to be a homeschooler as well. Look at that room! It's gorgeous!
10. What do you love the most in your life? My boys. They are dear to me, and The Mr. is my wintertime.
11. One word to describe me. The Mr. said "Lovely". Isn't he sweet tonight? So I chose this picture of a tippy-toe kiss. I am a foot and seven inches shorter than my husband. I have developed very strong toe muscles. Maybe I could start point ballet soon (Ha. Me in a ballet uniform would be Scary)!
12. What's your flickr name? MzEll.

No comments: