Friday, July 4, 2008

The End of the end

Don't you miss those old cartoon where Porky Pig burst through the screen and said, "That's all folks!"? The closest thing I can think of is a Backyardigan sticking their head out of the door at the end of the show.

Anyway, today is the end of my Pay it Forward Contest. You have until 10:00 tonight to enter if you haven't yet. Then, tomorrow, probably during nap time, I will plug my numbers into the Random Number Generator thingy and pick a winner. I myself couldn't keep from commenting on your comments, so I will take my numbers out if they are chosen.

I really enjoyed this contest, and every single one of your comments. My plan is to keep up with all of you as best I can, so that maybe I can start a regular (seasonal) book giveaway/read-a-long if y'all are interested.

And, just because I never answered my own question...

I love pecan pie and pumpkin if it has whip cream. But for the most part, I will eat any cake that is close enough to my face to shovel it in. My favorite is probably my Grandmother's chocolate cake, followed by her pineapple, followed by my own birthday cake recipe adaptation from the Betty Crocker Cookbook. Let's throw in red velvet because my stomach says so.

So Happy End Of Contest Day! I'll see you guys tomorrow for winner time!

1 comment:

CP said...

Come by 3giraffes! You are our bg winner!

Chris