Saturday, July 19, 2008

A package FOR ME!!




So my husband opened the front door to go start the sprinkler on the honeysuckle and there was a package!  For Me!  I squealed before I even got it open.  I started with scissors but that was too slow so I just ripped in to it.  Woo it was worth all the squealing, let me tell you!!
First there was the sweetest card.  With tall people on it.  The same tall people that are on a card I gave my husband when we were dating.  I don't know how you did that, Chris, but I am seriously impressed!
For the boys there are Magic Grow Capsules, which will be so much fun to play with on  Sunday morning.  Also a cd called Steve Songs.  It looks great.  One of my son's favorite songs is sung by Steve Burns from Blue's Clues.  He calls it the "Steve Song", so he is STOKED.
For the Mommy there is the most gorgeous knitting book, Knitting Little Luxuries.  I have already read the introduction about how she used the buttons and things from her grandmother's sewing box to decorate the projects in the books.  So precious, I just can't wait to get started on SOMETHING.  I think a hat!
Then there is the funniest magnet.  It's a mood magnet with vintage photographs.  See that Indifferent lady with the glasses?  She's my favorite, makes me laugh and laugh.

So it was a great package of fabulous surprises and I'm so so Happy!  Thank you so much Chris and the 3giraffes beauties!  Y'all have fun tonight and tomorrow!

1 comment:

CP said...

Woo hoo! I'm so glad you liked it! You'll have to let me know how the boys like the CD. There's a long backstory to it which I'll have to share in an email.