Saturday, July 5, 2008

Winner Time!!!!

I'm so happy about this I squeaked!! The winner is Mommy Daisy!! You were number 79 and that is the number the "atmospheric noise" on random.org picked. Woohoo! I will email you in just a second to get your mailing information. You win lots of cool stuff and so does your little boy! Yay!!! I will post pictures of the things I've already mentioned later today, and then of the surprise things after I know Mommy Daisy has received her package.

Also, I won the contest at 3 Giraffes! So we'll be having another PIF very soon, probably as soon as I get Mommy Daisy's things in the mail. My brain has already been percolating...

5 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so excited. This is awesome. I'm glad that you won a prize too. I hosted a contest too, so I'll be doing another one soon. I will e-mail you back with my info soon. Thanks again.

Swistle said...

Yay! If you want, you can choose a second commenter and have that be the winner of your second contest. That's the quick-and-easy way. Or you can stretch out the fun by throwing a second contest. I don't even know which one I'd do!

MzEll said...

We're gonna have another Mrs. Swistle, and you can come enter it, please? It will be so fun!

CP said...

Look at me- I'm here at the party too early! I'll come back at the right date and time... :)

MzEll said...

Chris- you're the best for coming by anyway! I'm sorry if I was confusing in my email, I'll let you know when the new contest starts! It will be soon though...