Monday, July 7, 2008

Old Lady

So I took some Tylenol and Chlorotrimesomething...yeah spell check try that one! And I am better enough so that if the boys accidentally bump me I won't scream. That was NOT fun this morning. Winston has a very slight ear infection and is on meds for 10 days. I took the pictures of contest goodies and will post them during nap time if I'm not dead...


I went to sleep at 7:45 last night. So did my kids. I think we all feel like total crapito. I'm walking around like a stopped old lady! I'm taking Winston to the doctor today, and hopefully we will all feel better soon.

My goals for today are to get up pictures of what I have accumulated for my prize for Mommy Daisy and add all of the fabulous blogs I found through the contests to my blogroll. I hurt my wrist knitting... Seriously, I have turned into an old person.

That's all I can manage. I'm just sitting here like a blob... real posts to come, promise!

1 comment:

CP said...

A knitting injury? Hmmmm- I may have to advise you to come up with some other story than a knitting injury!

Hope you all feel better soon!